GIVEAWAY Time! Little Additions with Milo & Mitzy.
We've teamed up with blogger extraordinaire Milo & Mitzy to bring to you the ultimate bedroom competition! You'll be into WIN a gorgeous stonewashed white linen duvet from us @littleadditionsnz valued from $595 in your choice of king or queen, a pair of white Grace pyjamas from Laing Home valued at $220 and a Moroccan throw from Souk valued at $195. That's over $1000 of beautiful products for your bedroom for one lucky person. All you have to do to enter is go to Milo & Mitzy on Instagram and follow the three businesses and tag a friend. One tag equals one entry. You can enter as many times as you like. Good luck. Such an incredible prize.
To enter all you need to do is get over to Milto & Mitzy's on Instagram and follow the brands involved as well as tag a friend.
Little Additions stonewashed linen is the best of the best. We’ve sourced the finest linen from Belgium and had the very best mills in Europe make it to their highest quality.
Our linen is crafted with a pre-shrunk, anti pilling process to give the most refined finish on the market. The sheets and duvets are dyed in one process and stonewashed in another to give deeper and longer lasting colours. Most importantly this linen is genuinely stonewashed without harsh chemicals, unlike cheaper linens which are enzyme washed. Our traditional manufacturing technique creates a beautiful soft linen with a lovely relaxed look.
- Linen is produced from flax an eco-friendly plant that uses much less water than cotton to grow.
- Linen is extremely strong and long lasting. The more you wash it the softer it gets.
- Linen has anti fungal and antibacterial properties and is naturally insect repellent.
- Linen can absorb up to 20% of it’s own weight in moister while still feeling dry to touch, this is why it it such a good option for summer sheeting.
- 100% natural linen
- Anti pilling
- Stone washed
- Easy care
- Soft handle and drape
- 6 colours (Natural, White, Ink Blue, Blush Pink, Duck Egg Grey, Charcoal)